Chapel of St. Anna and Chapel of the Holy Trinity, Ostružno

Two significant monuments – the Chapel of St. Anna and the Chapel of the Holy Trinity, are situated in the municipality of Ostružno.

Chapel of St. Anna

West of the municipality, on a hill in a forest, there is a significant Early Baroque building dating from 1670(?) built by Count Fr. Jos. Schlik following a design of J. B. Mathey. It has a central rotunda, the walls are divided from the outside by half-columns and pilaster strips and pilasters inside.

Chapel of the Holy Trinity

A Baroque building constructed in 1620 at Fr. Jos. Schlik’s expense, undoubtedly according to a design by J. Santini. The central ground plan is triangular, the building is divided into segments with a door in the middle of all three sides, with a three-part cupola with a lantern on the top. Inside in all three corners, there are Baroque altars with modern paintings dating from about 1740.

 



Ostruzno

Ostružno, 506 01

Sacrial Monuments
Chappel

You could be interested in

load