Town hall in Rokytnice nad Jizerou

The building of the town hall was built in 1903 according to a projection of the Holman and Kraus company from Vrchlabí.

In the town hall there were also rooms for a local library, savings bank, and there were also 3 prison cells in the cellarage. There was a reconstruction of ceremonial hall performed in 1971 and a new lustre, made in the Harrachov glass works by Mr. Jirous from Rokytnice, was hanged.

Rokytnice nad Jizerou

Rokytnice nad Jizerou, 512 44

Other Historical Monuments
Historical Bulduings